Sunday, January 11, 2015

Country Boys - Part 1

Country Boys

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2



I was running late.  Chores took longer to do than I anticipated.  I parked the truck and started running to the meeting spot.  Randy should already be there.  We have been meeting there a few times. 

As I ran, I saw the spot and Randy was not in sight.  I wondered if he went home.  As I got closer, I saw him sitting on the ground leaning against a tree.  I started to smile.  Randy spotted me and a smile broke out on his face.  He stood up as I approached him and we were in each other arms.
 
We sat down facing each other.  “I miss you.” I said.  I looked into his eyes and wished I could look into his eyes forever.  Randy said “You just saw me a few days ago.” 

My face went from a smile to a frown and said “But I want to see you every day.  What is wrong with that?  I love you.”  Randy let out a sigh and said “I love you too.  But our love will never be accepted.”

I knew he was right.  People in these parts look down on people like us.  I shook my head and Randy said “What do you want me to do?”

“Run away with me.”  Before Randy could say anything, I kissed him.  It was a deep passionate kiss.  

Our primal lust took over and we undressed each other and rolled around on the ground naked.  Our cocks were erect before the first piece of clothing came off.  I reached for his cock and Randy did the same with mine.  We stood there jacking each other off.  I rested my head against Randy’s forehead.  



I wanted more. 
 
Randy knew what I wanted.  We then laid side to side in a 69 position and took our cocks deep into our mouths.  It felt so, so right.  His cock was super hard and I took it as far as I could in my mouth before gagging.  I was new to this kind of love making, but I was a quick learner. 



We sucked until we came.  We switch position on the ground and I laid my head on Randy chest.  He stared up to the sky.  Randy said “You are right.  We can’t go on like this.”  I quickly sat up and said “Let’s move to the city and get jobs there.  We can get our own place and have a bed to sleep on and do other things.”  I was smiling now and begging “Please, please, please.”

Randy said “No.  We don’t have the money or jobs to do this.  Why don’t we just go off into the hills?”


I anxiously agreed with Randy.  I said “Let’s go to Jeb’s spread.  We will be safe there.”  We laid on the ground for a while and then headed to Jeb’s place.

No comments:

Post a Comment