Sunday, January 31, 2016

Out of Work - Part 2

Out of Work

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I finished cleaning and decided to shower using the outside shower near the pool.



I jumped into the shower.  The guy moved outside and sat near the pool and kept watching me.



I made sure he got a good view, so I stood facing him.  I lathered up.  I was having too much fun.  The guy was stroking his cock once again.  He had it erect in no time.



I rinsed off.  My cock was now getting hard and I decided to give him a real show.  I started to jack off.



I looked over and the guy was cumming again.  I watched as he came and then shot my load.



This was fun.  The guy asked me to clean on a regular schedule. He gave me a list of friends who would be interested in my service.

 Finally, I got money, and it was fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment