Monday, January 4, 2016

Ass Play

Ass Play

Story by Jay

I met him at the bar.  He said he was an expert with sex.  He wanted to eat my ass.  Since I love my ass being played with, I took him home with me.



I quickly got undressed and laid down on the bed.  He immediately stuck his head between my legs and I felt his tongue licking below my balls.  I spread my legs to give him room to work and I felt his tongue lick around the outside of my ass.

I let out a low moan as he continued to rim me.  Then he stuck his tongue deep into my ass.  My moan automatically got louder.  With every moan he probed deeper.  I grabbed his head and pushed his face into my ass.  I felt his tongue go as far as he could.

I figured that was as far as he could go.  Then he started to swirled his tongue and it sent waves of pleasure deep inside of me.  I was jacking my cock as I felt my balls tighten and then warm cum started to land on my chest.

He removed his tongue from my ass and started to lick the cum on my chest.  He was jacking off and shot his load on my chest.

We laid in bed and he asked me "Again?"  Before I could answer, I felt his tongue probing my ass.  This guy was definetly a sex expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment