Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Woods - Part 2

Woods

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay

The planning began on the revenge on Patrick.  Billy and I had it all worked out.  Billy was to invite Patrick over for drinks.  Once he got drunk, then the fun would began.

So Billy invited Patrick over and Billy had bought Patrick favorite booze.  He drank it down with no hesitation.  He started on the second bottle.  By now Patrick was drunk.



Billy told Patrick that I liked to be tied up especially around my cock.  But he liked when someone else got tied with him.  Patrick was anxious to do it and said "Let's go."  We drove back to the woods when I was waiting for them.  We got naked and while Billy tried to wrap the rope around my cock, I did a good job tying the rope around Patrick's cock.



He was hard as I finished with my masterpiece. .   The rope around my cock fell off.  Billy started to pull Patrick and said "Follow me."  Patrick was still drunk and went along.  Patrick cock was rock hard,  We went over to where some of our friends were waiting.



They came out all naked.  Each one of us took turns sucking his cock,  Then it was fucking time.  One by one, cocks were inserted in his ass and pounded away.  One by one, each guy came.  His ass dripped with cum.

His cock was still rock hard, so it was sucking time again until he came.  We were need the spot when Patrick had tied me up and left me.  So we did the same to Patrick.  We left him.  After a while, Billy and I returned and untied him.  Patrick was still drunk, So we took his home and left him in his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment