Saturday, January 23, 2016

Nude Party - Part 1

Nude Party

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3

I joined a gay group who meet once a month for a nude party  I could not wait to attend.  When the day finally arrived, I was excited.  I drove over to the location of the party.  I had on shorts and a tank top.  It was a warm summer day.



The group was very friendly.  They explained that I was the guest of honor since it was my first time attending.  They had a bottle on the ground that they used for 'spin the bottle'.  Wherever it landed and pointed too would be my first guy I could undress.  We spun the bottle.



It landed pointing to me.  I asked what does that mean.  All the guys got up and started to undress me.



My tank top came off first.  I felt hands being rubbed all over my chest.  Next my shorts were removed.



I was now naked.  As they peeled off my shorts, hands were touching my cock.  My cock eas rock hard.  I heard someone say "Let the party begin."  I was ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment