Sunday, January 3, 2016

Time to take down the Tree

Time to take down the Tree

Story by Jay

Well the holidays are over and it is time to take down the tree and put all the ornaments away until next year.



My friend helps out and loves to take down the star from the top of the tree.  Of course I get the job of lifting Troy up to reach the star.

I lifted him and he could not reach the top so he asked me for an added boost.  I had an idea.  So I lifted him and held his ass in front of my face.  Troy said he just needed another inch.  I stuck my tongue deep into his asshole and he lifted upwards and grabbed the star.

He moaned "I got it."  I continued to lick and his cock got hard.  My cock was sticking outward.  Troy moans got louder.  I lowered Troy and stuck my cock into Troy's ass.  I pounded away and Troy begged for more.  I continued to fuck him until I let loose with my load of cum.

We laid under the tree and enjoyed seeing the decorations one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment