Thursday, January 14, 2016

Visit From Josh - Part 2

Visit from Josh

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2



I heard a knock at the door.  It was Josh.  I had not seen him in a while.

I said for him to come on in.  He came in and stood there.  I wanted him so bad.  I was horny.  I asked him "Why don't we get comfortable?"

He smiled that sexy smile and said "I thought you would never asked."



He stripped down to his boxers.  He knew I loved seeing him in his underwear.  I was rock hard looking at his wonderful body.  He asked me "You like my boxers?"  I undressed down to my boxers and smiled.  I said "Yes, You look great."  Josh said "I have been working out.

I checked out his abs and chest.  They were magnificent.  I wanted to take him in my arms.

He said "Wait."  I knew what was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment