Monday, January 25, 2016

Nude Party - Part 3

Nude Party

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3

I went inside to get my clothes.  There was a party going on inside as well as outside.  I saw a few guys sitting around stroking their cocks.  They motioned with their hands to come over.  One guy stopped stroking and opened his legs and invited me to suck his cock.



I got to my knees and saw a beautiful thick cock in front of me.  It was uncut.  This was the first uncut cock that I saw today.  All of the guys out side were cut.

I took his cock in my mouth and grabbed the cocks of the two guys sitting next to him.  This time I wanted to suck and eat cum from each guy.  I soon as I heard a guy say he was cumming, I would take his cock in my mouth and suck him dry.  Then I went back to sucking the next guy.

Each and every guy had a load for me to drink.  When I was done sucking their cocks, it was my time to be sucked.  My cock was hard and needing attention.  The guy with the uncut cock asked to be first to suck me.  I was happy to give him my load.  He took my cock and let his tongue swirl around my cock head. Then he took my cock deep into his mouth.



I was so excited, it only took a few sucks from the uncut guy.  He took my load and drank every land drop of my cum.

It was a great party.  I could not wait for the next party.

No comments:

Post a Comment