Saturday, January 30, 2016

Out of Work - Part 1

Out of work

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

Well I was between jobs. I tried everything to find a job, but I struck out.  A friend suggested that I clean houses, so I posted an ad.  After two weeks I got no response.  The same friend suggested that I clean houses naked.   So I ran another ad.  I immediately started getting responds.



I was nervous about my first job.  The guy let me into the house and I started undressing.  The guy sat on the sofa and watched me start to clean the floor.



The house had wooden floors.  So I grabbed my pail and brush and started to clean the floor.It felt good to be naked.  The guy kept watching me and smiling.



The floor was easy to clean.  I decided to have some fun and make the guy see what I had to show.  I moved around and made sure he had a nice view of my cock and balls.  This was fun.



The guy had his cock making a tent in his pants while he sat there.  He started to play with his cock .  I was on my knees as the guy pulled out his cock and started stroking.



He came rather quickly.  He had a big load.  I smiled and continued cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment