Thursday, January 7, 2016

Crash at my Place

Crash at my Place

Story by Jay

Bilyl and I were playing video games and drink beer.  It was late and since Billy was drinking I told him to just crash at my place and he could drive hone in the morning.

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself.  I was tired and ready for bed.  I turned off the light.  I went into the living room to check on Billy.



Billy was out cold.  He was half covered with blankets.  He had on just briefs and a t-shirt.  His cock was sticking out of his briefs along with his balls.  I had never seen Billy naked.  He had a cut cock.  It was soft laying there.

I reached out and touched it with my fingers.  His cock reacted to my touch and started to grow.  I placed my hand around his shaft and started to stroke his cock.  It got erect quickly.  I looked closely at his cockhead.  I saw his pee hole and ran a finger along the ridge of his cockhead.

It was a delicious looking cock.  I held it up towards my mouth.  I took it in my mouth and started to suck.  Before I knew it, he blew his load of cum.  I swallowed everything.  I released his cock and moved the blanket to cover his body.  I went to bed and slept soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment