Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Visit From Josh - Part 1

Visit From Josh

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3

The phone rang and I noticed the call was from Josh.  I had not heard from him since he moved to New York.  I quickly answered.

Josh was back in town visiting his parents.  He wanted to see me.  Well, I replied with a big "YES".  He said he would be over in a hour.

I was excited.  Josh and I were close friends.  He was my first to have sex with.  I stilled had the hots for him.  And now he wasw on his way over to see me.  I needed to take a quick shower and get dressed.

The hour went by quickly.  I heard a knock on the door and it was him.  I opened the door and there he stood.  He looked great.  We hugged.  I could feel his muscular body pressing against mine.



I said for him to come on in.  He came in and stood there.  I wanted him so bad.  I was horny.  I asked him "Why don't we get comfortable?"

He smiled that sexy smile and said "I thought you would never asked."

No comments:

Post a Comment