Thursday, January 21, 2016

Changing a Tire - Part 1

Changing a Tire

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I was driving to meet some friends and play some basketball.  I hit a chuckhole and heard my tire blow.  I pulled over.  I jumped out of the car and surveyed the situation.  It was a flat tire.



I opened the trunk and took out the tools I needed.  Taking the lug nuts off was difficult.  My short kept riding down.  There was no one around so I said "Fuck it." and kept working on removing the tires.

I head a car pull up and a voice say "Need help?"  I turned and smiled "Thanks but I almost got the last one off."  I continued working and the guy stayed watching me.  I figured my ass crack was attracting his attention.  I was going to pull up my shorts but decided to tease him a little more.  I made sure more of my ass was showing.



I turned and saw that he was squatting on the ground facing me.  He had on shorts and his cock was hanging out.  He was built very well with very muscular chest and arms.  I finished changing the tire

No comments:

Post a Comment