Friday, January 22, 2016

Changing a Tire - Part 2

Changing a Tire

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I was changing a tire.  My shorts rode down and my ass crach was showing.


When a car pulled out and asked if I needed help.  I finished changing the tire and turned to see the guy squatting with his dick hanging out.



He was a very muscular guy.  I took a couple steps closer and saw his cock was getting larger.  He rearranged his cock and sat on the ground.



It was magnificent. I was enjoying the show.  But I wanted to take it and stroke it and have him do the same with my cock.



I motioned for him to follow me and I found a shaded secluded spot.  I took off my shorts and jock strap.  My cock was hard and he held it in his hand and pulled on my shaft and said "WOW.  That is big."   I reached for his cock and we both started to stroke each other cock.



His breathing was getting faster as I stroked his cock.  He grabbed his cock away from me and started to jack off.  I did the same until I came.  He continued and then he shot his load all over my cock.  I was covered with his cum.  He caught his breath, as the last drops of cum dripped from his cock.

We needed to cleaned up, so we walked back to the cars.  He said "See you around."  He drove off and I stood there still naked. I grabbed a towel in my car and wiped the cum off of me.  I put on my shorts and jock stap and drove off.  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment