Sunday, January 24, 2016

Nude Party - Part 2

Nude Party

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 3




I was now naked.  As they peeled off my shorts, hands were touching my cock.  My cock eas rock hard.  I heard someone say "Let the party begin."  I was ready.



Guys were undressing each other. They stood around me all naked with erections.  I did not hesitate.  I starting sucking the cock that was nearest to me.  I reached over to grab another guy's cock and started to stroke him.



I glanced around and  saw all those cocks.  I started to suck each and every one of them. The guys were stroking their cocks.



I was enjoying it.  They made sure I shared sucking each guys's cock.



It was great fun.  The smell and taste of cum was overwhelming.  I was taking in the sight of all the cocks.  



Then I felt a stream of warm cum land on my chest.  Followed by another.  Then another.  I tried to eat all the cum but there were too much.  I had cum dripping out the sides of my mouth.  I was also drenched in cum.

I decided to go inside and see what was happening inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment