Monday, January 11, 2016

Woods - Part 1

Woods

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

I love going through the woods near where I live.  That is where I met Billy.

I was taking the trials deep into the woods when I spotted Billy.  He was tired up and had a gag in his mouth.  His pants and briefs were pulled down.  His cock was big even when it was limp.



I looked at him and he tried to yell at me to untie him and I just stood there. He was getting mad at me, so I walked over to him and grabbed his cock in my hand and started to stroke it.  He stopped yelling and his cock grew in my hands.  It was big.  It was thick and long.

His yelling turned into moans.  I got on my knees and started to suck his cock.  It was a mouthful.  I played with his balls and listen to the moans growing louder.  His balls started to tighten up and I sucked faster until he came in my mouth.  It was a nice big load.

Finished, I stood up and started to untie him.  I removed his gag and he said "Thanks."  I asked "Who did this?"  He answered "Patrick."

I knew the guy.  He was a prick.  I said "We need to get even."  Billy asked "Will you help me?"  I said "YES."  So the planning began.

No comments:

Post a Comment