Thursday, January 28, 2016

Nude Party - Cock Contest - Part 2

Nude Party - Cock Contest

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

Introducing DJ

I entered the cock contest.  A new guy to the parties was DJ.  Seeing his cock, I knew he would be the winner.




The judges did a final inspection of both our cocks.  He won hands down.  I got a good close up look at his cut cock, long shaft, and nice round balls.  Maybe I could convince him to fuck me later.

After the contest, I noticed that his cock was still rock hard.  I went up to him and introduced myself.  I asked if he loved to fuck.  He smiled and said yes.  I grabbed his hand and lead him to the side bedroom.  




I climbed onto the bed and took him doggie style.  He took that big cock and slowly entered my ass hole.  I took as much as I could take.  He started pumping away.  I could feel him deep inside of me.  My cock was rock had leaking precum.  He continued pumping until he shot his load.

I flopped onto the bed.  He gave me a hug and left the room.  I laid there for a while enjoying the feeling.  My ass was still tingling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment