Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Nude Party - Cock Contest - Part 1 of 2

Nude Party - Cock Contest

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

Introducing DJ

I decided to attend the monthly nude party.  Today was going to be a cock contest.  I enjoy when did they did these kind of functions.  I entered my cock into the contest.

They had the usually guys in attendance.  The judges were inspecting cock and picking who would go on to the finals.



The judges would get super close when inspecting cocks.  I could feel their breath on my shaft.  They told me I was in the finals and to stand over by the door.  I felt good until I saw my competition.  The guys whispered that DJ was here.  I turned and saw him.



From the outline of his cock in his shorts, I could tell I had stiff competition.  The judges told him to strip.  He undressed and stood there.



His limp cock was bigger than my erect cock.  I knew I was going to have stiff competition with DJ.   Then in front of my eyes.  His cock went from soft to hard.  There was no way I was going to beat this guy.



WOW.  He had a fantastic cock.  I could not get my eyes off of him.  Besides a great cock, he had a great body, nice broad chest, and good balls.  He was immediately selected to the finals.  It was the two of us.



I knew he would be the winner.  The judges did a final inspection of both our cocks.  He won hands down.  I got a good close up look at his cut cock, long shaft, and nice round balls.  Maybe I can convince him to fuck me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment