Friday, January 15, 2016

Visit From Josh - Part 3

Visit From Josh

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3



I enjoyed seeing Josh again.



But when he stripped down to his boxers, I was ready to grab him.  I checked out his abs and chest.  They were magnificent.  I wanted to take him in my arms.

He said "Wait."  I knew what was coming.



He took off his boxers.  His cock was just as I remembered it.  He said "Now come and get it."  We hugged and kissed.  I ran my fingers down his chest to his rock hard abs.  I ran my fingers through his pubes.  Finally, I grabbed his cock.  It was just as I remembered it.

He was stroking my cock and nibbling on my neck.  He whispered "Let's go to the bedroom."  I was ready.  We headed to the bedroom and jumped into bed.  I ran my hands all over his body and he did the same.

We ended up in a 69 position.  We suck each other until we were closed to cumming.  Then he did what I loved the most.



He turned around and lifted my legs and started to fuck me.  It was just like old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment