Friday, January 8, 2016

Cleaning Up

Cleaning Up

Story by Jay

Tim was busy downstairs.  I came down and spotted him cleaning up.  He was mopping the floor.  I enjoyed watching him.  He had on only a T-shirt.  The rest of him was buck naked.



I watched him mop the floor.  His ass was moving with each stroke of the mop.  I wanted to go up to him and stick my face into his ass, but it was too much fun watching his ass move.  I debated what to do.  My cock was erect and sticking out.

I finally could not take it anymore and went up to Tim and reached around and grabbed his arms.  I gave him a bear hug and then got on my knees and spread his ass cheeks to reveal his puckered ass hole.  My tongue started to rim him.  Tim dropped the mop and reached around to grab my head and push it deeper into my ass.

He finally turned around and his cock was sticking out and I started sucking to his delight.  I deep throat-ed him until he came.   I wiped my mouth

He said "You fell into my trap  Works every time.."  

No comments:

Post a Comment