Monday, February 1, 2016

Yoga Trainer

Yoga Trainer

Story by Jay

I have been training guys in yoga for a couple years now.  I do one on one sessions.  To help see the muscles that your are targeting, we do the session in the nude.



I always go first and undress.  It helps the guys get relaxed to participate.  I sit at the head of the class.  DJ was my first student of the day.  I sat naked as we talked.  DJ was fully clothe as he told me about himself.  He said he did not know if he would enjoy Yoga classes.  While he was talking, he unbuttoned his shirt.  He was slowly getting relaxed about being naked.



I kept asking questions.  I was getting an erect cock which I told him was normal.  He unzipped his pants.  He had no underwear on.  His cock was soft but very large.



I was not fully erect.  He stared at my cock.  I was proud of my cock size and how my cock stood straight upward.  I watched as DJ undressed himself.



DJ was now naked and his cock was getting erect as well.  He had an enormous cock.



I usually did not have sex with my students but I wanted his cock.  DJ moved towards me and I did the same.  I took his cock in my hand and inserted it in my ass.  I had large cocks before but this was the biggest.



He started slow and I took part of his cock but as he increased his speed, more and more of his cock entered my ass.  My cock without any help of my hand, erupted in a stream of hot cum.  DJ kept up his pace until he pulled out and cum shot out and landed on my chest.

Afterwards he signed up for private sessions.  He said "I think I am going to like these Yoga classes."

No comments:

Post a Comment