Friday, February 19, 2016

True Story - Modeling Underwear - Part 1

True Story - Modeling Underwear

By Jay

Part 1 of 2

I love underwear and love to model underwear for guys.



I love starting out in just a t shirt and brief.  I always get hard and you can see my hard cock poking out the side of my underwear.


I love showing off my chest and slender build.  As you can see, I love to play with my hard cock.  I will squeeze it and play with it.



Short is the first to come off.  Cock is really hard now and part of my balls is showing.  Everyone loves seeing this.



I love to pull up on my briefs and now you can see my pubes and balls.  Do they want to see more?  You bet they do.



How is this?  I love pulling my underwear away from my cock and balls.  Everyone loves what they are seeing.  My cut cock is erect showing a enlarged cock head with my shaft pointing straight up.



Final pose.  Really nice if I do say so myself.  Anyone want to stroke my cock or suck it?  Line forms on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment