Thursday, February 25, 2016

Threesome

Threesome

Story by Jay



  Ray called me and said he and Bill wanted to come over and have some fun.  I love a three some.  I was so excited to have them over.  I had sex with Bill and Ray before but it was a one on one.

When they arrived, I was already naked with a rock hard cock.  Ray and Bill got undressed and jumped on the couch and immediately started licking my cock.



The best part of as threesome is when one guy sucks my cock and the other licks my balls.  I was so close to cumming and wanted it to last longer.  Both guys slowed down and I got back under control.



Bill asked if I was ready.  I said yes.  Bill and Ray increased the action.  They licked up and down my shaft.  When they reached my cock head, they licked around the rim.  I was enjoying the tongue action.



Bill started to suck the tip of my cock, while Ray licked my shaft and down to my balls.  I could feel my balls tightening.  It was time for me to cum.



I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.  Bill and Ray opened their mouth and stuck their tongue out wanting me to cum on them.  I felt my balls tightened and increased stroking my cock,  I started to cum.  I could see my cum hitting their faces, hitting their cheeks, and open months.



I felt great as the last drops of cum were licked by Bill and Ray.  They still gave my cock the attention it needed and wanted.  Bill's mouth would suck my cock head, while Ray would lick my shaft.

I smiled as I knew what will happen next.  It was Bill's turn for Ray and I to suck his cock.  Then it would be Ray's turn for Bill and I to suck his cock.

I love threesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment