Thursday, February 11, 2016

Snow Days - Part 1

Snow Days

By Jay

Part 1 of 2




We get snow where I live and it is amazing how the guys on my street handle snow.  Peter lives next door to me and he is a nice looking man.  He loves to drop his pants and show his cock and balls to me.  I love watching him parade outside with his pants down.




Peter will show off his ass as well.  It is a sweet bubble butt.  I love watching him flaunt his cock and ass.  He will spread his ass cheeks and show you his ass hole.  



Being outside makes his hot and ready for action.  His cock will grow long and hard.  He loves having me see it that way because he knows that I will be ready to jump onto that cock.




He will invite me over and while seeing his cock rock hard I drop with I am doing and join Peter in some cock action, and maybe some but action.



Peter gets so excited when I decide to go over to visit him.  He loves when his cock is sucked and butt is fucked.




I will dig my face into his cock and balls.  I love the smell of a hot cock and low hang balls.




I let my cock ride his ass crack and when I am ready, I enter his ass and pound away.

No comments:

Post a Comment