Sunday, February 14, 2016

Men's Room Fun - Part 2

Men's Room Fun

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I stood there.  My cock was rock hard.  My cock head was enormous.  I had not been this aroused in a long time.  He stared at my cock.



I decided to make the first move.  I got on my knees and grabbed hold of his massive cock and started sucking.  His cock was so large that I was surprised that he was getting even larger.  He placed his hand on the back of my head.



He started to glide my head back and forth.  He moaned as I took his cock as far as I could in my mouth. A few times I felt his cock head touch the back of my throat.


He was so large that I was gagging from his size.  I kept going as much as I could.  I decided to give myself a break and I started to lick his shaft.



He moaned as I licked his shaft up and down.  His cock head was fully exposed.  "Suck me.' he said



I took his cock into my mouth and he started to ram his cock deeper into my mouth.  He picked up speed as he got closer to cumming.  His moan turn into a yell as he came into my mouth.  His load was big and I swallowed as much as I could.

When he was done he pulled up his pants and said "Your turn."  I dropped my pants and he sucked me.  I came rather quickly but I enjoyed every minute of the fun that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment