Monday, February 8, 2016

Dad and I - Part 1

Dad and I

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I was home from college.  Dad was out with friends drinking.  I settled for watching some TV.

I fell asleep watch some boring movie.  I woke and heard Dad entering the house and head to his room.  I decided to hit the sack.  I headed upstairs and passed Dad bedroom.  He was laying on his stomach snoring.  I could smell booze as I entered the room.



Dad was sleeping.  He was naked with a small blanket over his butt.  I could see his ass crack.  I wanted a closer view.  So I slowly entered the room and sat on the bed.  I looked closely at my Dad's ass.



I wanted to see more.  I was horny.  My cock was hard.  I wanted to free it from my jeans.  So I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock.  I pulled the blanket down revealing more of my Dad's ass.



It was a beautiful ass. I ran my hand over his ass cheek.  I pushed it away to reveal his ass hole.  I jacked off.



Dad grunted and rolled over onto his back.  I stopped jacking and watched Dad's cock appeared in front of me.  His cock was bigger than mine.  I grabbed it and slowly stroked it.  I had his cock head right in front of me.  I could see precum appear in my Dad's pee hole.



I decided to go for it.  I licked the precum off my Dad's cock then I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking.  Dad was snoring  then he coughed.  I stopped and listened.  His snoring was stopped.  He said "I want some pussy."

No comments:

Post a Comment