Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Star Wars Sequence - Part 2

Star Wars Sequence

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2



Then they other guy turned me around and he stuck his cock into my ass and started to fuck me.  The bearded guy ordered me to suck him.  I started to feel safe around them. 




They kept up the pace.  I had thought of running away but I was enjoying this.  I did not think I would enjoy a cock up my ass but I did.  I jacked off the other guy and he was moaning and getting ready to cum.




I was hoping the bearded guy would cum but he wanted to cum in my ass.  He turned me around and started to pounded my ass with his cock.  He was ordered to suck the other guy.



I wanted them to cum so I could be set free.  Nut they kept on fucking, kissing and be jacking his cock.



Finally they started to jack their cocks and told me to stay on my knees and open my mouth.  I braced for the loads of cum from these guys.  The first spurt of cum landed on my cheek them I flet wave after wave of cum.  My face was covered.  

They finished and told me to get out before they changed their mind.  I grabbed my things and ran.


No comments:

Post a Comment