Thursday, February 4, 2016

First Roommate - Part 1

First Roommate

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

He was my first roommate.  At the time I did not know how sexy red headed guys were.  But he taught me a lot of things.  His name was Tony.  He loved playing with his cock and having me watch.



He loved to lay around them apartment naked stroking his cock.  I would join in and stroke my cock.



I love seeing his red pubes surrounding his cock.  It was like his cock and balls were on fire. had the best butt I ever saw in a guy.  He would lay on his stomach and let me see and feel his round buttocks.



I spend many a night playing with his butt.  He had muscular legs.  I could run my fingers up and down his legs for hours.  When he was frisky, he would show me his butt.



I would love to let my tongue probe his butt hole.  Eventually my cock would probe his butt hole.


No comments:

Post a Comment