Saturday, February 27, 2016

It Started with a Kiss - Part 1

It Started with a Kiss

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3

I met him at the bar.  We both were in our last year of college.  He lived with his parents still.  I had my own place.

We started meeting for a drink a few weeks ago.  I would look into his eyes and be hypnotized.  I wanted him all to myself.  I finally got up the nerve and invited him to my place.  He agreed to come over sometimes.  I said "How about now?"  He said he would follow me in his car and off we went.

  


I was shaking as we drove over to my place.  We parked on the street and I led the way to my place.  When we got in side, I turned to find him just inches from me.  I reached out to grab his neck.  I used my other hand to play with his lips.



I wanted to do so much with him but I wanted to start with a kiss.  Ever since we met, I wanted to kiss him.  His lips were luscious.  I started to move in close to kiss him.  



Our lips met and we help on to each other as I kiss him over and over again.  Neither one of us stopped.  Our lips sometimes met for a second and other times touched for the longest time.



He would bite my lips and pull them.  He was playful but sensuous.  I held him as we continued to kiss.



I looked into his face and was glad that he stopped by.  It started with a kiss and we both were ready for more.  I looked into his eyes and asked "You want to get comfortable?"



He did not say anything as I hugged him and he returned the hug.  He said "Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment