Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Dad and I - Part 2

Dad and I

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2



I licked the precum off my Dad's cock then I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking.  Dad was snoring  then he coughed.  I stopped and listened.  His snoring was stopped.  He said "I want some pussy."



I decided to give him what he wanted.  I straddled my Dad and reached around to get his hard cock and I positioned it near my ass hold and sat on his cock.  I rode his cock.  It felt so good.



Dad wanted another position and rolled us over onto our sides.  His cock stayed in my ass as he began fucking me.  It turned into an ass pounding.



He continued until I heard him grunt.  My ass started to fill up with his load of hot cum.  He had a big load.  I felt my cock twitched and then I came.

When Dad was done cumming, he settled down and went back to sleep.  I grabbed my cock and milked the last drop of cum.  Dad was snoring as I got out of his bed.

I headed to my room and undressed and went to bed.  I was thinking "That was fun." as I drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment