Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Star Wars Sequence - Part 1

Star Wars Sequence

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

The storm trooper stopped me.  "What are you doing in this section?"

I could not tell him the truth.  He pulled out his cock and said "Suck it."




It was erect before I placed his cock in my mouth.  I started to suck.  If I pleased him, then I might be let go.  I saw another storm trooper appear down the hall.  He motioned for him to come closer.



Was I going to be passed on to another storm trooper?



I saw them kiss and they both cocks were erect before me.  I started to suck one then the other and went back and forth.  Then they stopped and told me to undress.



They ordered me to bend over.  I felt the bearded one sticking his face in my ass crack and his tongue rimming me.  I started to jack off the other guy.  



Then they other guy turned me around and he stuck his cock into my ass and started to fuck me.  The bearded guy ordered me to suck him.  I started to feel safe around them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment