Sunday, February 28, 2016

It Started with a Kiss - Part 2

It Started with a Kiss

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 3

I loved being with Brad.  He was so sexy and we had the best chemistry.  It started the first tine we were together and we kissed.  It was the greatest feeling.  I felt like fireworks were shooting as our lips met.



Brad would take his time to undress me.  He was slow in removing my clothes.  He made me feel so alive.  He would unbuckle and unzip my jeans.  He loved seeing me in underwear, so I made sure I wore a sexy pair.  



He would leave my underwear on and reach into the leg opening and pull out my cock.  He was surprised to see that I was uncut.  He would hold my cock as he kissed my ABS.



As he kissed me, my cock would grow and my cock head would poke through my foreskin.  He would pull the foreskin up over my cock head.  He loved when it would be fully exposed and he could play with the rim of the cock head.



Brad was always fascinated with the foreskin.  His cock was cut so I was the first guy he ever met who had an uncut cock.  He loved playing with the foreskin.  He would pull it and open it and play with it.



From the first kiss to undressing me, Brad was in charge when we made love.  He would get me undressed but leave my underwear on.  Then he would start by sucking my cock. at it.  His mouth and tongue would engulf my cock.  He was good.



Once he got me hard, he would kiss me as he stroked my cock.  I love the feel of his hand on my cock as we kissed.  Once he decided to take off my underwear then it would be my time to undress him.



As much as he liked my uncut cock, I loved his cut cock.  We enjoyed sucking each other.  We would both take turns sucking each other one at a time or together in a 69 position.



He was a bottom and I was a top, so it worked out great when it was time to fuck. We always kissed in between doing anything.  Brad loved it when we kissed.  My cock was larger than his, so he wanted me inside of him.  He always said that his ass would beg for my cock if it could.  


Not sure who would climax first.  Most of the time, we came at the same time.  We were in sync with each other.  But I know one thing, we would kiss and hold each other for a while when we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment