Saturday, February 13, 2016

Men's Room Fun - Part 1

Men's Room Fun

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I hurried through the hallway to the men's room.  I had to pee badly.  I entered the room and looked around.  The room was emptied.  I headed to the urinal and unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.  I let out a sound of relief as piss shot out of my cock.

I heard the door open and turned to see a guy enter the room and head to the urinal next to me.  He smiled.  I continued peeing.  I heard his pee hitting tghe urinal.  I thought to myself that he had a nice strong stream.



He asked me how I was doing.  I said great and that I needed to pee badly.  He said he did too.  I heard him finish first.  He stood there shaking the last drops of pee off of his cock.



I finished peeing as well and shook my cock to lose the last drops of pee.  I did a quick glance to see the he was uncut and he was pulling his foreskin back and forth.  His cock head was appearing out of his foreskin.  As he stroked his cock, more of his cock head was appearing and he was getting harder.



I stood there holding my cut cock.  I was getting harder as I stood there looking at him play with his cock. I glanced at his face and saw that he was looking at my cock.  I shook it a few times to act like I was shaking some piss off of my cock head.

I wanted to do more but I waited for him to make the first move.


No comments:

Post a Comment