Friday, February 12, 2016

Snow Days - Part 2

Snow Days

By Jay

Part 2 of 2



We get snow where I live and it is amazing how the guys on my street handle snow.  Luke lives next door to me and he is a nice looking man with a fantastic chest.  He loves to shovel snow with no shirt on.  He is really built and I love watching him parade outside with no shirt on.  I have great neighbors.




He has invited me over before and he is a sexy horny man.  He will unbuckle and unzip his pants  and show just the start of his pubes.  It is enough to get me really hot and ready to see more.  Luke will give you what you want to see.



He will show you the base of his cock and more of his pubes.  With his great chest and ABS, I am undressing because I know what comes next.  It is that fantastic uncut cock of his.  He has a body that you can lust over.



I love uncut cocks, especially his,  It is long and thick, perfect for fucking my tight ass. He knows what I want and I know what he has to give.  I can ride his cock for hours.  


He can fuck for hours.

In the Wintertime, I look forward to when it snows.  That means that the neighbors are outside and soon to be indoors with hard cocks.

You have to admit I have great neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment