Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Massage - Part 1

Massage

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay




I skipped class at the university and met some friends to shoot some hoops.  I got fancy with a dunk and hurt my back.  I had the sit out the rest of the time.  It was hurting so bad.  A friend of mine suggested getting a massage.  I never had one, but once he said it, I wanted to try getting one. 

There was a new massage parlor around the corner from where I lived.  The thought of a male masseur working on my back, got me all sexually excited.  So I went over to their store and walked in.  An older guy appeared.  He asked if I wanted a massage.  I said yes.  He said he was the only one in today. 

I thought this would not be too bad.  I liked the thought of an older man telling me what to do, and .using his hands on me.   He pointed to one of the undressing room, as he handed me a towel.  I entered the room and quickly undressed and wrapped the towel around my waist.  I was nervous but also looking forward to the massage.



The masseur came in and asked “Ready?”  I nodded yes.  He looked at me and said”Ok, first thing is to remove the towel and the second thing is to lay on table.”



 I loosen the towel and help the towel against my cock.  I was getting a hard on.  The masseur saw that I was sprouting a boner.  He pointed again to the table and said “You are almost there.”

I quickly climbed on the table and lay the towel across my ass.  I felt relieved that I was on the table and that my towel covered my ass.



The masseur immediately started to work on my back, especially my lower back.  It felt good.  As his hand worked on my tight muscles, he removed the towel.



I started to feel my cock getting hard.  There was no turning back.  Every time his hands brushed against my ass cheeks, I got harder.  Now I had a full blown hard on.  
I was so excited that I started to dream of him taking my cock and sucking it.  I woke out of my dream when he said “Now roll over.”



I did as he told me.  Now I laid on my back with my cock sticking upward.  He started to work on my chest and the more he rubbed, the more I wanted him to touch my cock.  He got closer and closer.  I was not embarrassed anymore.  I was ready to beg for him to touch me.



Then it happened.  I felt his hand grab the base of my cock.  My heart stopped.  I wanted him to jack me off.  But he just held my cock.

I was wondering “What was he doing?”  Then he took my cock in his mouth.



It was warm.  It was wet.  It was awesome.



It was too much.  My balls tighten and I shot my load.  A few drops fell from his moth and landed on my cock.   



He did a final once over massage of my body.  I felt fantastic. 



He left the room.  I grabbed my cock and slowly massaged it.  What a feeling.
 


I was hooked.  I was going to find someone to give me a massage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment