Thursday, September 11, 2014

Virgin Territory - Part 2

Virgin Territory

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay

He kissed me and I melted in his arms.  He pulled back and look at me and smile.  We kissed once again.



He said "You are so cute.  I love kissing you."  I nodded.  He kissed me again and his hand moved down to my throbbing cock.  I felt like I was on fire.  He started to pull my pants and underwear down.  My cock sprang outward.  I kept thinking that I did not want my cock to explode.  Not right now.



Then he did it. He moved down and took my cock in his mouth.  My head was spinning.  I felt his lips tighten around my cock and his tongue was doing things I never imagine.  He even moved his hand down to my balls and was playing with them.  Then I heard myself moan out loud. He was sucking and I was moaning.  I told myself to stop but it just came out.




I heard him say that I had a nice cock.  He said he could suck on it forever.  I was in total agreement.



He moved back up to me and we kissed again.  Then he unzipped his jeans and I helped him pull down his jeans and underwear.  His cock was staring at me and it was BIG.  He was cut and shaved his pubes off.  He moved closer to my face.  I wantee to suck his cock but did not know if I could do it.



Then I did the unthinkable.  I moved down and took his cock in my mouth.  I gagged, but I was determined to suck it.  I even heard a low moan coming from him.  Tears flowed from my eyes but I kept sucking.



He moved so that he straddled my legs.  Then he lifted my legs and slowly inserted his cock into my virgin ass.  It happened so fast.  With every thrust, I was screaming.  But I did not want it to stop.  I found myself screaming to don't stop and to go harder.



I was covered with sweat.  My cock wanted attention.  It was ready to blow but it wanted my hand to finish the job.  So my grabbed my cock and started jerking.  Cum shot out over and over again.



I was milking my cock when he pulled his cock out.  He kept my legs up and he jacked off.  It was a sight to watch his massive cock get even bigger and then he unloaded his load.  And what a load it was.  I felt the warm cum cover my ass.  When he was done shooting his load.  He let my legs lower and then he laid next to me and we kissed.

We both fell asleep in each other arms.  When I woke up later I thought it was all a dream and when I opened my eyes, he was still there.  I held him tightly.  Hoping for him to stay.  But not knowing what the future held, I was going to enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment