Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What a View

What a View

By Jay

My Labor Day Post needed some comments from me.

The first picture was one I like.  I enjoy sitting out in the sun wearing only underwear.  So this first picture hits home for me.  If I had to spend the day alone, this would be what I would want to do.



The second picture is one that would have the caption of 'What a View'.  If you remove the cock, the picture would still be awesome.  The cock alone would be awesome.  All I can say is 'what a cock'. Together, the view and the cock picture is truly awesome. I mean AWESOME.



The third picture is just a fantastic view.  Not sure where it was taken, but simply fantastic.



The forth picture is stunning.  The view of the city is breathtaking.  I am not sure how this guy made it to the roof.  I can see him getting a hardon and jacking off.  What a rush that would be.



The last picture is one that reminded me of my roommate the first year in college.  He would jack off in the bathroom.  He became my first love.  Watch for him being in a future story.



Hope you enjoyed the comments.  I would love to hear from you.  Tell me what is on your mind, what you like to see, and submit pictures for future stories.  So please write me at storyman3119@yahoo.com

1 comment: