Sunday, September 14, 2014

Camping Weekend - End

Camping Weekend - End

Requested by 'mysterie boy'

Story by Jay

Well yesterday, I messed the sign at the start of the camp grounds saying it was clothing optional.  But all the naked guys told me I was in the right spot.



 It was a warm night and I slept outside my tent.  It was great waking up and seeing naked guys just a few feet from me. I took my time and stared at the guy's cock and ball.  He saw that I was up and he smiled at me.



This place was awesome.  I looked around and saw guys all over the place.  There was a line of guys getting free sun tan lotion to protect their bodies from getting sun burn.



I figured that was a good idea.  Especially since a cute guy was wiping the sun tan lotion on your body.  I was afraid I would spring a boner, but I kept it together.


Some guys waved to me and I returned the wave.  The guy with glasses was very friendly and invited me to his tent.


As we entered his tent, I noticed he was getting hard.  I was crawling into the tent and saw that his cock was hard and I just went for it.  I took it in my mouth and sucked.  He face fucked me until he came.  What a load, I swallowed every drop.  I decided to spend the morning with him.



Instead I spend the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment