Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Virgin Territory - Part 1

Virgin Territory

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

He was in my class in college.  I spotted him staring at me.  I would glace over and he would be looking at me and giving me a smile.  After class, he would disappear in the crowd.

Sometimes I would stare at him first.  I was afraid to make the first move.  Here I was in college and I was still a virgin.  I had my own apartment but still a virgin.

If I ever got a guy to my place, I would not know what to do.  But I had to do something.  College is the time to explore and grow.  My cock needed the feel of another person's hand.  It knew my touch but I yearn for someone else to touch my cock, or even suck it.  I grew hard thinking about it.

I decided to make the first move and ask him over to study for the mid-term test.  There he was in class and he was staring.  This time I gave him a smile.  After class he took his time to get his books and things together.  I walked over and said hi.  I asked him if he was ready for the mid-term test.  He said yes.  I had hope that he would say no.  I quickly said that I was not ready and needed to do an all nighter.

There was silence and I felt I blew it.  Then he said he could go over the material with me.  I jumped at it and made arrangements for him to come to my place.

When I heard the knock at the door, my heart started to pound.  I let him in and he looked around the apartment and said it looked nice.  I gave him a tour of the place.  When we got to the bedroom, he reached over and removed my shirt and he pulled me to the bed.



We laid there side by side.  He told me I had a nice body and cute face.  I blushed.  I did not know what to do.



Then he kissed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment