Sunday, September 21, 2014

Skinny Dipping at the Beach

Skinny Dipping at the Beach

Requested by Joe

Story by Jay

I hiked down to the beach from the camp ground.  I climbed a tree and used binoculars to scout the area.  My cock was excited.  I did not know what I was looking for but my cock did.  I scanned the beach until I spotted him.




He was standing there with jeans on.  He was slender and muscular.  I zoomed in and his face was one cute kid.  My cock went from semi hard to super hard.  I watch him look around.  The beach looked deserted from my vantage point.



He glanced around until he knew he was alone and he took off his jeans.  His cock was rock hard, as he laid down into the surf and started to jack off.  His body rippled as he slowly stroked his cock.  I climbed down the tree and walked towards him.  My cock lead the way.



As he laid there jacking off, he looked around to make sure no one was around.  I was getting closer and closer, then he spotted me.



He stopped stroking his cock and smiled.  I said "Sorry.  I did not mean to interrupt."



He walked back to his towel that was sitting in the sand.  I told me to follow him.  He laid on his back, his cock sticking up.  I told him he had a beautiful cock.  He said, "It is all yours."  I was surprised but took advantage of the opportunity and started sucking his cock.







He must had been worked up, because he came quickly.  I was hoping he would suck my cock but after a few minutes and got up and left.  I sat on the beach for awhile and then I head back to the camp grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment