Saturday, September 20, 2014

Skinny Dipping at the Cliffs

Skinny Dipping at the Cliffs

Requested by Joe

Story by Jay

The day started out looking beautiful.  I was told there was a spot where there were high cliffs and a beautiful beach.  So I headed out to the area.  It was simply beautiful with crystal clear water.  I immediately dove in.  It was a warm and refreshing dip.



After a swim, I decided to climb the cliffs.  When I got to the top, my cock started getting hard.  I wanted to jack off from the highest cliff.  I had the best view of the surrounding area.



Looking out to the spectacular view, I got rock hard.  I automatically started to masturbate.  I knew with this setting, it would not take long to shot my load.



I felt it stirring in my balls and tried to lean forward but instead came on my leg.  I sat there with the sun beating down on me.  It felt good.  I looked out and thought I had the whole place to myself.



a



I decided to head down to the beach and cool out in the water, as well as clean off the cum from my leg which was starting to dry and feel sticky.



The water sure felt good.  I love the secluded atmosphere. But I also felt I wanted someone to enjoy the area with and maybe have some fun with.  Jacking off was fun but fucking someone would be nice.



Then I spotted him.  I did not see him there before.  He was standing in the water, looking at me.  He was slender and nice looking.  I waved and motion for him to come over.  He told me he just got here.  When I was up on the cliff, I noticed a spot that was out of this world.  I asked him if he wanted to see it.  He said "Yes."



When we got there we looked around.  He said it was a beautiful place to have sex.  I agreed and grabbed him and kissed.  Before I knew it we were on the ground humping away.  After sex, we laid there, enjoying the beauty of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment