Sunday, September 7, 2014

Underwear Guy

Underwear Guy

Story by Jay

We met online with the same interest.  We both loved guys who wear underwear.  We set a date to meet at my place.  I put on different styles of underwear to see what would look good.  Doing this made me horny and I was sporting a hard cock when the doorbell rang.



He was a gorgeous guy. We both had our cocks sticking out.  We touched our cockhead together and it sent shivers up and down my body.  We pulled off our shirts and started to rub each other.  We did not say a work as we explored our bodies, especially our cock and balls,  We were both cut.  He had some pubic hairs and was trimmed.  I had shaved around my cock and balls.

We stroked each other and he was first to cum.  It was too soon for me but I followed suit and shot my load.  Once our cocks deflated, he left.  "I'll be back."

I sure hope so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment