Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bicyclist - Part 1

Bicyclist - Part 1

Story by Jay

I love hiking the trails of the park near where I live.  I put on my backpack and off I go.

Today there were a lot of guys riding their bicycle.  They look at me with a long stare.  One just pulled off the trail and sat on the ground.  When I turned the corner I spotted him and saw that his cock and balls were hanging out of his shorts.



I checked out his cock and loved what I saw.  He grabbed his cock and I decided to give him some motivation, so I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out.



He immediately got rock hard and he motioned for me to come closer.  I moved closer.  He masturbated faster and faster as I got closer to him.  He stared at my cock until he came.  What a load.  When he was done he climbed back on his bike and rode off.

I was now horny, and started looking for more cock.


No comments:

Post a Comment