Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bicyclist - Part 2

Bicyclist - Part 2

Story by Jay

As I walked down the trails in the park, I wanted to see more cock.

I stopped and pulled my cock back out through the fly on my jeans.



I was about ready to jack off when I spotted a guy naked.



He walked over to a fallen tree and sat down.  I was in plain sight but he did not notice me.



He sat and looked around until he spotted me.  A smile appeared on his face as he grabbed his cock which immediately got hard.



He looked around and seeing no one else, he waved me to come over. "Jack me off." he pleaded.  I grabbed his cock and started to jack his off.  He fingered my cock and played with my tip of my cock.  He yelled "I am cumming." as big spurts of cum shot out.  I kept jacking as he kept cumming.  Another big load.

He quickly climbed on his bike and rode off.  I was left with a rock hard cock.  Now what do I do.  Time to take matters in my own hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment