Thursday, September 18, 2014

Birthday Surprise

Birthday Surprise

Requested by 'mysterie boy'

Story by Jay

The phone rang.  It my friend Jay singing Happy Birthday.  I was trilled to hear his off key rendition.  He said my gift was in the mail.  I should get it today.  I wondered what he got me.  I was a hard person to buy gifts for and Jay knew that.

I sat and turn on the TV for the news.  No sooner did I get settled in the chair, when the doorbell rang. I heard "Gift-O-Gram'.   I hurried to get the door and was surprised to see a guy standing at the door holding a package in front of him.  I asked him to come on in.  He was naked.




He sang Happy Birthday and then said "It was from Jay.  Open it."   I knew what was going to happen.  Inside was the guy's dick.  It was super hard.  He removed the box and said "It is all yours." 




I loved the gift.  I looked at him and said "I can have it?"  He nodded yes and said "It is all yours to do what you want.  I got down on my knees and went at it.   It was a mouthful.   




I took my time and enjoyed the gift.  He was good at prolonging it by telling me when to ease up to make it last longer.  When he was done, I gave him a nice tip and off he went.  I wasn't sure where his clothes were but it was a great gift.  Then the doorbell rang again.



I opened the door and another guy was there, naked, carrying a cake.  Of course  his cock was laying on top of the cake.  It was fun licking the icing off the his dick.  So one more blowjob before cake.  Now I was ready for a drink.



Then the doorbell rang again.  It was a bellhop from a local hotel.  He was carrying a tray with my favorite scotch.  He had his cock standing straight up.  I needed to give this guy a tip and you know what that meant.  One more blowjob before drinks.  

What a birthday surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment