Saturday, September 27, 2014

Biology Class

Biology Class

Inspired by ‘mysterie boy’

Story by Jay

I teach Biology class for adults who need to get their GED.  They dropped out of high school and now they realize that was a mistake.  I commend them for realizing their mistake.  But since they are now older, they sometimes like to still goof off.

Well, that was Robbie.  Everything was a joke and he loved to drive me crazy.

I kept him after class and asked him to get serious. I said, “You are failing.  Why?”  I looked at the chart with the male anatomy.  “Point to the penis.”  

Robbie pointed to the leg on the chart. I said “No.  Do you even have a penis?”

He took off his shirt and pointed to his chest nipple.  I was get frustrated.  “Drop your pants.”



Robbie pulled down his pants.  His cock was extremely hard.  He was enjoying this.  I grabbed his balls and held them tightly.  “These are your testicles.”  He snickered.

I then grabbed the tip of his cock.  He said “Feels good.  Better if you take it in your mouth.”



I said “Robbie is all this about getting a blow job?”  He smiled and said “Yes.  Been wanted one since class began.  This was the best way to get it.”  I replied “Ace the test and then you get a blow job.”

Robbie took the test and filled it out in record time.  After I graded it I said “You passed.  I can’t believe it.”  Robbie said “Now can’t I get a blow job?”  His cock was standing tall and it did look delicious. 

I took his cock in my mouth and Robbie started to face fuck me.  Once he started, he pounded away until my mouth overflowed with his cum.   Robbie left the classroom happy and with a diploma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment