Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bicyclist - The End


Bicyclist - The End

Story by Jay

I was just about ready to jack off when He appeared out of nowhere on his bike.  I was caught off guard and leaned against a tree with my hands in the pockets of my jeans.



This was stupid since  my cock was still sticking straight up.



"Nice tool, man."  He rode over closer.  His erect cock sticking out from his shorts.  He reached out and grabbed my cock and started to jack me off.  "Do the same to me."

He stood there jacking each other until I shot first.  He came next.  Our load was onto the groud until we had a nice pool of cum glistening in the sunlight.

We both shook the last drops of cum from our cocks.He rode off and I finished my hike with a happy smile on my face.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment