Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stock Boy

Stock Boy

Story by Jay



I have been shopping at this supermarket for a couple of years.  It is located near where I live and has great prices.  This store has everything I need.  Today the store was not as busy.  I was taking my time looking at the products.  I kept feeling I was being watched.  I started to look around and I notice every place I went, I was being followed by a stock boy.  I recognized him as a regular worker.  I have seen him before.



So I went down aisle after aisle and there he was.  We made eye contact and he quickly disappeared.  I went looking for him.  After passing through a few aisles, I saw him in the dairy section.  He was stocking milk.  I decided to stare at him for a change.  He saw me and again we made eye contact. 
He finished stocking the milk and as we went to the back stock room, he turned and stared at me.



There was a slight smile as he looked me right in the eye.  He reached between his legs and grab to rearrange his cock.  It was now obvious that he had a hard cock as it poked against his pants.  He then disappeared behind the stock room door.  

I looked around and decided to follow.  I entered the back stock room.  It was dimly lit. I looked around for the stock boy.  I walked around a bit and they spotted him in a truck loaded with merchandise.  He had pulled down his pants and was holding down his boxers revealing a long uncut cock. 



He saw that I followed and climbed out of the truck and stood near a forklift.  As I got closer to him, his cock got harder.  I got down on my knees.  His cock was so close I could smell the musky odor and it drove me wild.  I inhale the smell and then took his cock deep in my throat with one movement.



He started to roughly thrust his hips and I clamp down around his shaft.  Harder and faster he went, until He grabbed my hair on my head and shoved his cock deep into my mouth and I felt cum rapidly filling the back of my mouth.  I swallowed as fast as I could as my mouth filled to capacity.

He gave a couple hard thrust and then he removed his cock.  It was still hard and dripping with cum. 

He held it in front of my face.  I licked it as clean of cum as I could.  He said “Follow me.”
I figured we were going back to the store but we ended in a store room loaded with boxes.  He ordered me to take off my clothes.  He stripped down and climbed up onto the boxes and laid on them on his back.  He again ordered me “Now fuck me.”


  
I got into position and saw that his legs were up and asshole was ready for my cock.  I glided my cock to his asshole and pushed it in.  He screamed “Damn.  Now fuck me.”  I started to pound away.  After the rough face fucking, I wanted payback.  But the harder I pounded, then more he scream “Harder.”

I kept at it until my body quiver and I climaxed.  I came, wave after wave of cum filling his ass.

Breathing heavily, I pulled out my cock and let the last drops of cum fall to the ground.

We got dressed and I followed him back to the store.  He looked me square in the eyes and said “Next time I fuck you.”  I gave a slight smile and nodded yes.  I walked to the front of the store to check out. 

Like I told you this store has everything I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment