Thursday, September 25, 2014

Rookie Guard

Rookie Guard

Inspired by ‘mysterie boy’

Story by Jay

I am the night guard at the shop here in town.  They hired a rookie guard to help me.  Which is ok, but I always have to keep an eye on them.  Lately the guys are all lazy.  I looked at my watch and figured the new guy should have been done with his rounds by now.  I decided to find him and see what he was doing.  If I had to guess, I bet he was sleeping.  Being on the night shift can do that.

I went the route that he should had taken but did not find him.  Then I heard some heavy breathing.  I opened the side door of thee shop and found him with his cock out.  He was jacking off.




He was startled and walked up to him and grabbed his hard cock.  I yelled into his face, “What are you doing?  You are supposed to be working, not stroking your cock.”

I ordered him into the storeroom.  I figured he needed to be taught a lesson.  I yelled “Take off your clothes.”  “Yes sir.” He replied.  He quickly undressed.  I figure his cock would shrink under the pressure but he seemed to like being ordered around.



I undressed and I ordered him to climb up on some boxes.  He kept saying “Yes sir.”  I told him to spit on my cock.  Then I yelled for him to get on all fours and stuck my cock in his ass.  He was not ready for it.  He let out a scream. 


He cried “Sir, go easy.  That is a virgin hole.”  I felt sorry for him so I just pumped slowly.  He was moaning as I picked up the pace.  I wanted to cum so badly.  Finally I came.  I pulled out and watch him wipe his tears.  “OK.  Now get back to work.  He started to put on his clothes.  I said “NO.  Do your patrol naked.  Maybe later I will let you fuck me.”  The rookie’s cock got hard and he smiled and said “YES SIR.”

No comments:

Post a Comment