Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Open Sea

Open Sea

Inspired by ‘mysterie boy’

Story by Jay



It was a beautiful day for a cruise.  There were not going to be a lot of warm days left.  It was late Fall.  My friend, Josh talked me into it.  Josh and I have been friends since grade school.  John rented a boat and we were going out to the open sea.  We wore our speedo, as the boat moved out at the sea.  I talked Josh into getting a tan all over.  Anytime I could get Josh naked was ok by me.  I loved seeing his naked body, especially his cock and balls.  I wanted it so bad but Josh was straight. 

So I was surprised when Josh agreed to take off his speedo.  But Josh did not shy away from being naked in front of me.  He sometimes flaunted it.  But it was tanning and we were so excited that we were going to add to our tan, before the season ended. 

Josh said we would be back before sunset, so we left our jeans and jackets back at our cars.
We were out of sight of land.  I was concern if Josh knew the way back.  But Josh said everything was fine.  So we sail on.  Then the weather started get stormy.  It just started to get rough and toss us around.



Soon all hell broke loose.  Josh and I were overboard.  We swam to each other and held on.  Soon the storm subsided and we saw an island.  Once we made it ashore, we looked around.  We found nothing.  We were naked with no clothes, food, or shelter. 



Nightfall came and it was getting colder.  I suggest we lay side by side.  Josh was not for it.  “You just want to get close to me.”  Pointing to my cock, he said “and put that thing in my butt.”  I tried to reassure Josh but he held his ground until the cold air won out, and Josh decided to cuddle.

We slept.  I woke up and felt comfortable.  I had a dream that I was home in bed and had Josh in bed.  Just then I awoke to Josh yelling.  I realize we were not in my bed but on the island.  Josh jumped up.  “See, you were trying to put that thing in me.”  He pointed to my rock hard cock.
I sat up and said, “Just a minute, Josh” as I pointed to his erect penis.  “You have a hard cock, so you must like it.” 



Josh paced back and forth.  Finally he said “OK, but tonight I get in back and you are in front.”
We search the island and found some fresh water and some berries, but nothing else.  We were still naked and night was only a few hours away. The temperature started to drop as the sun set.
Josh was shivering and said “Let’s cuddle.”  He did not need to ask me again.  Josh got behind me and our body heat felt good.   



In the middle of the night, I felt Josh’s cock rubbing along my ass crack.  I reached down and started to stroke my cock in synch with Josh’s cock thrust.  I held my breath as his cock stopped at my asshole.  He poked a few times then his cockhead entered my ass.  I tried not to make a sound, as Josh started to push deeper inside of me.

Then he started thrusting, slowly at first, then as fast and hard as he could.  I started to jack off.  I was afraid Josh would stop, so I quickly masturbated and came quickly.  I felt Josh’s hot breath on my neck.  I could hear him panting. Then everything stopped.  He was coming.  I was the first to start breathing again. 

Josh finished up and then his limp cock slipped from my ass.  We laid there and sleep came in the matter of minutes.  
  
The next morning Josh did not mention anything about what happened last night.  He was in a good mood as we went about searching for food.  As the days flew by, we felt we were not going to be found.


The sun was setting.  Josh and I sat on the beach, our hands holding tightly to each other. Josh said “I am not sure if you would be my top choice for being on a deserted island, but I am glad that it is you that I am with.  He tightens his grip on my hand.  The sun was setting. 

But there is always tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment