Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Like...A...Dream...

Like...A...Dream...

Inspired by ‘mysterie boy’

Story by Jay

I said to myself “Two naked bodies who are intertwined are just the most beautiful thing in the world.”  It was the best way to describe it.

I laid next to her and wrap my arms around her as she wrapped her arms around me.  I could hear her heart beat.  It beats increased as we let our hands explore each other.

I wanted to show her how much I care.  I kissed her and let my hand go down between her legs.  She responded and moved her hand down between my legs.  I did not resist as she slowly moved and grabbed my cock. 

She whispered in my ear to hold her tighter.  I wondered if she liked to nibble on my ear.  Then I felt her teeth bite on my earlobe.  Her tongue lightly swirled around my ear.  I held my breath.

She started to stroke my hardening cock.  She used her one hand to hold my balls and her other hand to massage my cock.  My cockhead pokes through my foreskin and pressed for freedom.  She kissed me on the lips, then the neck, and now my chest.  She nibbled on my nipple.



My hand was between her legs and I fingered her as she sucked my cock.  After a while, I finally stop her and move around and lay on top of her.  While we kissed, I inserted my cock, slowly at first, then all the way.  She moaned as I started to make love to her.



I increased my thrust into her.  She said 'harder' and I pounded my cock into her again and again,   my balls slapped against her.  All I can hear was her moans and my heavy breathing.



My balls started to tighten.  I could feel the stirring in my loins.  I stopped my frantic thrusts as I felt my cum shoot out my cock.  My thrust was slower now, as each wave of cum shot out of my cock. 
She felt my cum inside of her and she cum as well.  My cock was so large by now it touched all the right spots.  She felts her organism.  She lost her breath, as we both cum together.



I slowly remove my cock.  The final drops of cum hang at the tip of my cock.  She takes her hand and wipes the cum from my cock. A shiver runs up and down my spine.  She licks her finger.  She sticks her hand between her legs to remove another drop of cum and offered it to me.  I lick it off her finger and nodded my approval.  Then we kiss.

We laid there as two naked bodies who are intertwined.  Like...A...Dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment